Adam has over 17 years experience in the land development industry and is a founding Director of Charlton Degg. He has assumed the lead consultant role in the engineering design and project management of many landmark residential developments throughout Victoria’s growth areas, and he has overseen the delivery of many others.
Adam has a reputation for being a strong and approachable leader, a lateral thinker and an outstanding communicator. He is intensely outcome focussed and determined to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
Adam has the rare ability to anticipate future issues and outcomes in the early stages of a land development project. His innovative and creative approach to master planning and problem solving has resulted in many unexpected windfalls for his clients and stakeholders alike.
- 1998 BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL)
- 1994 ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA OF ENGINEERING (MECHANICAL)
- Lochaven Cranbourne West – 350 plus residential lots, medium density sites, neighborhood retail centre and constructed waterways.
- Kimberley Estate, Keysborough – 80 residential lots and constructed waterway.
- Mernda Villages, Mernda – 3,000 residential lots, constructed retarding basin and wetlands
- Habitat, Tarneit – 900 Residential lots, retarding basin and constructed waterways
- Trillium, Mickleham – 900 residential lots
- Tulliallan Estate, Cranbourne North – 1,000 residential lots
- Arbourlea Estate, Cranbourne North – 350 residential lots, 20ha of constructed wetlands
- Eve estate, Cranbourne North – 900 residential lots
- Berwick Springs Estate, Narre Warren – 1,000 residential lots, 100ha of constructed retarding basins and wetlands
- Beaumont Waters Estate, Berwick – 450 residential lots, 20ha of constructed wetlands
- Marriott Waters, Lyndhurst – 1,000 residential lots, 16ha of constructed wetlands, Neighbourhood Activity Centre
- Kimberley Downs Estate, Narre Warren – 450 residential lots, 8ha retarding basin and wetlands
- Springridge Estate, Wallan, 1,000 residential lots, 14m high ANCOLD dam wall
- Fallingwater Estate, Pakenham – 350 residential lots
- Hawkstowe, South Morang – 700 residential lots
- The Rise at Lyndhurst – 350 residential lots, boutique wetland
- Promenade Doreen – 300 residential lots
- Norman Lodge and Ansett Estate, Mt Eliza – 5 residential lots
- Crystal Waters, Keysborough – 300 residential lots
- Oakwood Park Estate, Keysborough – 150 residential lots, constructed wetland