Matt has over 8 years of experience in the land development industry and is a Senior Engineer at Charlton Degg. Matt has worked as a qualified engineer on many large residential subdivisions throughout the growth areas of Victoria.
Matt is a meticulous engineer leaving no leaf unturned with his approach to master planning and detailing the engineering design of new residential developments.
Matt has a deep understanding of authority processes and design requirements and has fostered strong and respectful working relationships with many of their key people over the years.
- 2002 MASTER OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL)
- 1998 BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL)
- Mernda Villages, Mernda – 3,000 residential lots, constructed retarding basin and wetlands
- Berwick Waters Estate, Clyde North – 350 residential lots, 20ha of constructed wetlands
- Kimberley Downs Estate, Narre Warren South – 450 residential lots, 8ha of retarding basin and wetlands
- Coast Paynesville – 100 residential lots, constructed retarding basin
- Summerhill Estate – 700 residential lots
- Gordon Street, Mornington – 45 residential lot boutique subdivision
- Multiple Boutique subdivisions (2 to 10 lots)