Zac has over 7 years of experience in the land development industry and is a Senior Engineer at Charlton Degg. Zac has spent his time working as a qualified engineer on a variety of land development projects across all the major growth areas of Victoria.
Zac has developed a thorough understanding of Council and authority requirements and expectations from both a design and construction perspective.
With a naturally positive and driven personality Zac consistently delivers outcomes which exceed the expectations of clients and project stakeholders.
- 2009 BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE)
- Trillium Estate, Mickleham – 900 residential lots
- Habitat Estate, Tarneit – 900 residential lots, retarding basin and waterways
- Springridge Estate, Wallan – 1,000 residential lots, 14m high ANCOLD dam wall, retarding basin
- Summerhill Estate, Wollert– 700 residential lots
- Lyndarum Estate, Epping – 2,600 residential lots
- Mernda Villages Estate, Mernda – 3,000 residential lots, retarding basin
- Minta Farm Estate (North Fields), Berwick – 100 residential lots
- Kings Creek Estate, Hastings – 130 residential lots
- 3080 Point Nepean Road, Sorrento – 5 residential lots
- Multiple Boutique Subdivisions (2 to 5 lots)
- Normanby Road, Sorrento Rising Sewer Main