Principal Engineer - Design
Jimmy has over 12 years experience in the land development industry throughout Victoria and is a Principal Engineer at Charlton Degg.
Jimmy has been working as a qualified engineer specialising in design of intricate broad acre solutions and has developed from an elite designer to a project manager of complex site specific technical requirements.
Jimmy’s expertise not only provides extensive design and technical insight, Jimmy also fosters great working relationships with local Authorities and Councils throughout Victoria.
Jimmy’s comprehensive understanding of engineering requirements, authority specifications and IT interface enables him to achieve the most practical and efficient engineering solutions.
- 2002 BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL)(HONS)
- Kimberley Estate, Keysborough – 80 residential lots and constructed waterway
- Lochaven, Cranbourne West – 350 plus residential lots, medium density sites, neighborhood retail centre and constructed waterways
- Springridge Estate, Wallan – 1,000 residential lots, 14m high ANCOLD dam wall, retarding basin
- Tulliallan Estate, Cranbourne North – 1,000 residential lots
- Arbourlea Estate, Cranbourne North – 350 residential lots, 20ha of constructed wetlands
- Wateredge Estate, Narre Warren – 80 residential lots and constructed waterway
- Waterford Estate, Melton South – 1,500 residential lots, constructed wetlands
- Berwick Springs Estate, Narre Warren – 1,000 residential lots, 100ha of constructed retarding basins and wetlands
- Kings Creek Estate, Hastings – 130 residential lots
- Marriott Waters, Lyndhurst – 1,000 residential lots, 16ha of constructed wetlands, Neighbourhood Activity Centre
- Kimberley Downs Estate, Narre Warren – 450 residential lots, 8ha retarding basin and wetlands
- Ambrosia Estate, Cranbourne West – 400 residential lots, 4ha of constructed wetlands
- Hawkstowe, South Morang – 700 residential lots
- Botanica Springs, Brookfield – 900 residential lots, 5ha of constructed wetlands
- The Rise at Lyndhurst – 350 residential lots, boutique wetland
- Promenade Doreen – 300 residential lots
- Ullathorne Park Estate, Inverloch – 250 residential lots
- Norman Lodge and Ansett Estate, Mt Eliza – 5 residential lots