Michael has over 20 years experience in the land development industry and is a founding Director of Charlton Degg. He specializes in the survey project management requirements of substantial residential developments through to 2 lot subdivisions. He is able to deliver accurate and reliable information, trusted products and problem solving within the intricate web of statutory requirements. His skills extend from the valued definition of land titles, through to the complex restructuring and creation of land boundaries and administration.
Michael is a focused, outcome driven leader that has excelled through providing clients with unique and respected land development solutions. He has forged a respected reputation throughout the land development industry.
Michael’s strength is in being able to see the final outcome and to navigate through the distractions of land development to achieve an accurate and efficient solution. His ability to confidently manage land based solutions provides his clients with the assurance that all clients deserve and few consultants can equal.
- 2002 LICENSED SURVEYOR – VICTORIA
- 1994 BACHELOR OF LAND INFORMATION (SURVEYING)
- Tulliallan Estate, Cranbourne North – 1,000 residential lots
- Water Edge, Narre Warren South – 100 residential lots
- Lochaven, Cranbourne West – 350 Residential lot
- Habitat, Tarneit, 900 residential lots
- Trillium Estate, Mickleham – 900 residential lots
- The Sisters, Sorrento – 5 residential lots
- Arbourlea Estate, Cranbourne North – 350 residential lots
- Wyndham Harbour, Werribee South – 350 residential lots and 500 berths
- Berwick Waters, Clyde North – 330 residential lots
- Marriott Waters, Lyndhurst – 1,000 residential lots
- Norman Lodge and Ansett Estate, Mt Eliza – 5 residential lots
- Waterways Estate, Waterways – 770 residential lots
- Hawkstowe, South Morang – 700 residential lots
- The Rise, Lyndhurst – 350 residential lots
- Eve Estate, Cranbourne North – 900 residential lots
- Martha Cove, Safety Beach – 1,000 residential lots and 600 berths
- Moonah Links, Fingal – 300 residential lots and golf course
- Signing licensed surveyor of many other residential subdivisions.